Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Currently working on...

CLASSES
I’m preparing to give two presentations to the Shire of Midhaven for its A&S/Social nights in September and October 2012.  In September, I’m presenting an overview of what awards are bestowed by the Kingdom of An Tir.  In October, Duchess Angharad Banadaspus Drakenhefd and I are team teaching on how to write effective award recommendations.

Also, I’m preparing to teach an Ithra class on “What Can Your Herald Do for You?”

HERALDIC CONSULTATION
At September Crown, Duchess Angharad put me into contact with Mistress Gulenay Khazari, OL so that I could (hopefully) help her to get her name and armory registered with the SCA College of Arms.

I also have been asked by Lord Bryson MacLachlan and by Martha at Gore to help them develop and register badges.

I continue looking, from time to time, for documentary evidence to support a name submission for Libuše Makovička.

OTHER
Today, I agreed/volunteered to help with this upcoming January’s Ursulmas, by tracking pre-registrations with a spreadsheet.

I’m also occasionally working on a belt favor, bearing my badge, for my student, Cailin Cobb.

No comments:

Post a Comment